Saturday, October 6, 2007

Show Me Your Momma/ Who's Your Daddy?

Since it was posted first on Y360, for those of you who may have missed it. Here is the original post (with a few adjustments.)

Reasons My Mom is Great
1) She works really hard to provide for us! She got her nursing degree with a newborn at home and got her Bachelor's with four kids at home.
2) She never minded taking us (and 5 friends) somewhere. She loves having company!
3) She is a fantastic nurse! She was voted Employee of the Month for her entire hospital.
Along with this challenge, I want to add a new one. It's the Who's Your Daddy? post.
I am a true daddy's girl. He is amazing! He was my best friend until I started preschool. I tell people all the time that I will have a hard time finding a husband. My dad has set a very high standard!
Okay, enough mush. Why don't you Show Me Your Momma! By the way, Who's Your Daddy?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary...I love your blog! I keep mom informed of all your doings this way. So, keep them coming!!!
And I really like all the pictures!