Monday, January 14, 2008

Girls and Grandmas


I've told you all about my parents, siblings, and grandpas. Let us not forget the grandmas. I've been blessed in my life to have to fantastic role models that I get to call 'Grandma'. My mom's mom is 82 and probably the funniest person I've ever met. She has an unending sense of humor and can find the humor in any situation. She values family above all else and has passed that on to her children and grandchildren. My dad's mom turned 77 this week and probably has the most unshakeable (is that a word?) faith I've ever encountered. Her faith was put to the ultimate test last year when she lost her husband and oldest child in the same month. She always has a smile and something positive to say. She also puts family first. I truly hit the jackpot. When it comes to grandparents, mine are the best!

No comments: